- Project: Department of Agriculture & Water Resources Corporate Office & Laboratories (DAWR)
- Sector: Commercial Offices and Laboratories
- Size: 5,500 sqm
- Value: $8,000,000.00
- Architect: Peck Von Hartel
- Project Manager: RPS Project Management
- Categories : Featured, Tenancy Fitouts
The project includes the fitout of 5,500sqm of brand new office space being developed by Goodman including:
- Main Reception and Client Areas.
- Contemporary collaboration and breakout spaces.
- Team work zones and meeting rooms.
- Technology spaces, LAN Rooms and Main CR.
- Call Centre.
- Emergency Power Generation.
- QC1 and QC2 Laboratories
The new workplace represents a cultural change from the current non-ABW environment. The project required extensive user briefing sessions to understand specific operational requirements, especially for critical services. Similarly, for the Laboratory staff, the new lab facilities represent a significant increase from the current lab functions which require specialist support services for power, cooling and ventilation.
Intelle Building Services were engaged directly by RPS who were commissioned to provide Project Management services. The project will be procured under a Head Contractor/Builder arrangement for the integrated fit-out works in conjunction with the building development program.