- Project: Roads and Maritime Services ABW Workplace
- Size: 11,000 sqm
- Value: $12,000,000.00
- Architect: GHD Woodhead
- Contractor: Intrec
- Photography: Murray Harris Photography
- Categories : Featured, Tenancy Fitouts
The project included the upgrade and fit-out of 11,000sqm of new Activity Based Work Space including:
- Team collaboration and Town Hall Areas.
- Contemporary breakout spaces.
- Team work zones and meeting rooms.
- Quiet Rooms and quiet work zones.
The project required extensive services redesign including new lighting and control systems, feature lighting, MEP services for special use areas such as meeting rooms, town halls and breakout spaces. Energy efficient lighting with programmable lighting control was included for ESD consideration.
Staff engagement was critical in achieving the most efficient block and stack of a multitude of diverse user groups with common collaboration areas positioned mid-rise to facilitate ease of access to all floors.