- Project: 65 Berry Street, North Sydney
- Client: Charter Hall
- Project Manager: Mostyn Copper Group
- Architect: WMK Architecture
- Contractor: Buildcorp Interiors
- Categories : Commercial Buildings, Featured
The redesign of the ground floor lobby at 65 Berry Street has transformed the building into a community hub, with the occupants being given charge of the design, activities and offerings of the space.
The project, commissioned by Charter Hall, was developed via design workshops and surveys to ascertain exactly what the tenants wanted and needed in the ground floor space. The result is a space that provides an extension of our customer’s workspace and encourages flexibility and connections. It includes a wellness area, artists studio, exhibition space, auditorium and communal environments.
*Photography by Marcus Clinton